Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Wet Wednesday - Let's Start This

Wow, we are Wednesday already? I have been neglecting you all. No gifts for Monday and Tuesday? tsk tsk tsk. This is because I have been busy as a receiving end. When you are pouring with gifts, sometimes you tend to forget that you need to give back.

Here are the highlights of the past days:

Mamma Mia! Monday - Mamma mia indeed! I had the pleasure to experience a great James Morrison's concert at Ancienne Belgique. I like concerts. The whole waiting, excitement, and enjoying good live performance. It must be hard work for those singers/performers to give the best on the show.

Makan-Makan Mardi - I was invited for a dinner at a friend's place. It's a gift indeed. Other than concerts, I like food. And I'm grateful that with food, comes great company. I acknowledged the fact that the source of living comes hand in hand: food and friends.

Then here we are on Wednesday.
While browsing for the 100+ ways to conserve water on the WUIW site, the first tip caught my eye. Everything starts with yourself. I would like to share this tip with you:
Tip #01 - There are a number of ways to save water, and they all start with you.


I like it.
Have you been turning off the running shower when scrubbing your body?
Let's start this!

No comments:

Post a Comment