Thursday, October 29, 2009

Karaoke Khamis - N to da S to da Y to da N to da C

From so many songs that you could sing in Karaoke, I would always have a go on boybands song. The lyrics are easy, repetitive and easy to follow. Not to forget the ever awesome choreography, and the beauty of the boys hihihii...

This time I chose NSYNC. Remember this boyband? Most particularly this is the group that introduce Justin Timberlake. Just like Robbin Williams, Justin continues to be popular after he went solo. For me, NSYNC's distinguish features are ever oh so good looking boys, and their dance choregraphy. I think that is why they did not stay on like BSB or NKTOB, because there is lack of good music.

Nevertheless, in Karaoke world, I would always game for Bye Bye Bye, It's Gonna Be Me and Drive Myself Crazy.
So here I'm sharing with you a gift from NSync - It's Gonna Be Me.



For those who wants to do the choreogrpahy also, here's the original version. Hehehe.. Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment