Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Makan-makan Mardi - Too tired to eat

Does it exist??? But I have to push myself to eat. Did 2 hours of cardio classes, I know that my body needs fuel. I can get dizzy and sever headache if I am too tired and do not eat huhuhuhu

I did my 4th solo Body Step class today then followed by participating in Body Combat. I like Body Combat and I think I can do it even when I'm sleepy and tired. Next Thursday will be my last solo Body Step class, as the usual instructor will come back from vacation next week. I feel relief but at the same time sad because I don't know when I will be able to do solo classes anymore. I am sure that my instructor will ask me to do half-half with him. Perhaps it will be fun and less tiring. And I could concentrate and being mentored at the same time. I did some mistakes at today's class. I think this is due to me not being on top of myself today.

This morning I snoozed the alarm for n-th time. Luckily I woke up and it's 30 minutes later than usual. Gggrrr.. at that time I am not in the best of mood. Then in the office I was so sleepy and restless. I have so many things to do but I'm waiting for people most of the time. The coffees didn't help me either.... I was even thinking to take a nap 1 hour before Body Step. But problem is am I not in a good mood after a nap. In fact I hate nap LOL For me, once I closed my eyes, it must be minimum of 6 hours :D

OK time to have dinner. My hubby said I already have my gremlins face. This is not good.

So, keep eating even though you are tired then hit the sack! -_-

No comments:

Post a Comment