Thursday, July 28, 2011

Karaoke Khamis - Boom boom Bâ

I think I've posted this song before. Can't remember. But this morning, this song reflected on my mood. It's the sensation of happy, nervous, sad, anxious. I don't now why hehehe...
I guess the fact that I will be going to Dublin this weekend (travelling excites me ALWAYS), that I will be away from my Amour for 2 nights, that I will need to go out from the house at 3 ish AM to get the 4am airport shuttle bus. Hua hua hua!

Anyway, I've put this song on my blog 'Inside nyanya's kitchen'. Whenever I am in the kitchen, trying new stuff, I get all those mix feelings as well :D

Métisse is a french group with their origine from Ivory Coast. The song Boom Boom Bâ has some Ivory Coast language in it. In french, métisse refers to 'mixed', or more like if you refer to someone as a métisse, he/she has mixed blood. I have been mistaken as métisse by European hihihi.. This song was in Madonna movie 'The Next Best Thing'. You know the movie where she tried so hard to look young hahahaha
But this song gives more impact when it's in the 'Dead Like Me' TV series. I love this series. I would like to wonder the world eventhough when I'm dead. *sigh*

Anyway, enjoy the rest of the week and weekend here I come!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment