Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Wet Wednesday - Yes it's raining!

No, it's not raining men.. it's raining but it's 27C :D Well I don't complain much about weather these days. The rain cools down the temperature. Yesterday the max was 31C Anyway, I have sore throat. I think my body especially my throat missed water LOL
Got nothing to post today hahaha

Water-saving tip #54 Turn off the faucet while brushing your teeth
Source: http://www.wateruseitwisely.com/

On other things, my Body Step instructor came back from vacations, and for once I get back to become his shadow and loving it LOL It's doing BS that I like and not to worry to speak hahahahaah But at the same time I was itching to talk and be the instructor. Before we started the class, he thanked me in front of the class and everyone gave me a round of applause *^^*

After the class, as usual we chatted. So we will get back to our initial plan where he will coach me. I will do some bits and he will be in front of me amongst the participants and will comment after class. I am nervous, but I have to keep my head clear and welcome all possible comments good or bad from him. I told him that I had a great opportunity and he made things possible for me. Really hope that I can do my official training soon.

Mode: Grateful *^^*

No comments:

Post a Comment