Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Makan-makan Mardi - Food is my Passion


not only food, but the process of making food excites me LOL
So it's tuesday already.. dammnn.. time flies. I can't really give review of place to eat in Brussels because if I do that every week, I'll be broke till the bone! It's expensive to eat out here. But I can't put price on food. I could refrain myself from buying new pair of shoes, using wallet with broken zip, but hey I must have my food-fix.
My biggest meal of the day is lunch, to I make sure that I have a satisfying lunch. When I mean satisfying, I mean really satisfying! LOL Usually something heavy with pasta (spaghetti bolognese, lasagna, quattro fromaggi), or with rice (with a dish) and occasional sandwiches (half baguette size). So I spend a lot for lunch.
I know that I could lose some weights and save lotsa money if I tone down on my lunch expenses, but I am not ready to do so.
Once, I was at a client's place for an audit, there was no where to go out during lunch, coz the office/factory is in the middle of no where, and the client bought us packed lunch. I was down with tears the whole time I was there. Lucky that it lasted only for 2 weeks.
Once I remember that someone asked me why I like to eat out and not cook for myself. My response is "Those people at the restaurants want to cook for me, why would I say no. I should support them in their business" hahaha
Don't get me wrong I like cooking, and baking, but not just for myself :D

When is your biggest meal of the day?
Do you prefer to eat at home or eat out?
Any recipes I should try? :D

No comments:

Post a Comment