Thursday, March 25, 2010

Karaoke Khamis - Fixing a Broken Heart

Ou laaa!!! I have been neglecting the gifts this past few days!! Just got so many things going on, that I don't have time to reflect and do the post.

Anyway, today is Thursday and it's Karaoke time!!!

Yesterday when I was in the supermarket near my home, I heard the song that I haven't for sometime. It is lucky that most songs have the title in the chorus. Coz I have been cruising the aisles thinking of what the song title is... Then the chorus came, and of course.... Fixing a Broken Heart is the title.. argghh..

This song is big hit on the radio (at least for Aussie radio LOL) and it is way back in 1993. This song recalls of the past time, where there is the unknown of who shall fix my broken heart huhuhu. Ahh good ol days.

I hope that everyone has his/her 'fixing a broken heart' person :D
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment