Sunday, February 14, 2010

Awareness Ahad (the real one) - Yourself


It's easy to talk about other people. What people should do and not do. To preach to the others, to give to the others, to offer. We often see what people need. But so often we forget to see what we need. We expect the others to satisfy our needs. We expect other people to see who we are, and what we want to achieve.

I invite you to make this post as a mirror. That reflect to your own image. What do you want, what do you need, what kind of gifts that you want to get YOURSELF? Be aware of yourself. Question yourself. Sometimes it's not easy to find the answer. It's easy to think of what other people want, but ask yourself "what do you really want from yourself?" Look at yourself in the mirror. (There are a lot of YOURSELF in one paragraph, just to proof my point LOL)

But, getting what you want doesn't always goes hand in hand with your surrounding. We have partners, families, societies, friends and foes in this big o world. Sometimes choosing one thing than another might clash with other people's point of views or beliefs. So how do you handle this? Will you be regretting for not listening to yourself but the others? Don't get me wrong. I'm not saying be selfish, hurt your love ones, be a me-me-me person.

But sometimes, neglecting yourself can do bigger harm and damage to those around you.

My point is, don't look around for your misfortunate. You don't owe anyone if you achieve something. It all comes down to you.

We are the person we chose to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment