Sunday, November 22, 2009

Sum up - Bday week


Hey all!
It has been a wild ride the past couple of weeks. I tell ya it won't end now. I shall be busy till the end of the year, at work and in personal life. Seriously sometime I wonder how I can keep up with myself. Some people would just give up on me (laugh laugh)

The biggest highlight of the week is not that I manage to survive bday at work LOL. That would be nuts! (peanuts?!! LOL). It's also not about me making my first every baked cheese cake and it's a success. Instead the highlight would be my birthday!! YAY!! I can't deny it that birthday is the mark that you are adding another year to your age. And I can't deny that those increasing numbers haunt me like hell. But putting away those numbers, I think that the best way is to do what you want to do in life, make full use of your being in this world, to your family and friends, and most importantly feel good about yourself.

There is no birthday without a celebration right? :D
It just happens this year, BSB is having a concert at Antwerpen on my birthday huhuhuhu Just what a girl needs LOL
I went with my sisters last Friday. I think that having to be there on my birthday with them is the cherry on top. A girl couldn't ask for more! We sang from the top of our heart (lung? LOL) at the concert, we danced, we screamed, we had some serious fun, I tell ya. For the mini breaks, the boys showed mini-movies adaptation from some movies like Matrix, Fast and Furious, Enchanted and Fight Club. We know the boys are funny guys, it was fun (did I just said fun? LOL).
OK I can brag on this day in day out. So here it goes, some of the latest songs from BSB for my and your pleasures. Enjoy!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment