Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Midyear Mardi - It's half a year already?!

This is crazy!!! What have you been doing all this months? What have I been doing?!

OK I'm taking time to write a post today because I think it deserves to be written. LOL :D


Woohooo!!! I passed my driving exam :D
Having a diving license is a looonnggg journey for me. And yes finally at 36 years old, I get my driving license :P
If you want to know the history of my driving license, you can watch me on Youtube venting out / more like explaning my journey HAHAHAHA


However, it is not an easy journey for me. It is my second exam. The first one was about a month ago, and I did it well but apparently it is insufficient on my 'turn left'. Yeah, you tell me.
I must say that the guy that I got as examinator today is very nice (well, he passed me, so of course he is nice! LOL).

What can I say. It was a stressful thing to do, before, during, 2 weeks before, 1 day before. Gaahhh!!!
But yeah, I DID IT :D

No comments:

Post a Comment