Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Wondering Wednesday

It has been 2 months now that I started the new job. The wondering has stopped by itself. And last night I started to have dream about my job. Hahaha This is expected.
The work starts to pile up but so far I managed to follow-thru with the tasks. I know that I am not fully given the tasks, but I think I'll manage.
Yesterday I get a phonecall from someone at work asking stuff. And the person informed me that for a beginner, I am very natural at my work, and it looks like I have been doing the job for long time. :-)
This is such a refreshing compliment, and of course I thanked the person and hope to improve more as the time goes-by. Just hope that my boss gets to hear this hahahahaha

Anyway, more things to look forward to.

Happy Hump Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment